As a Course/Curriculum Author, Learning Manager, Learning Administrator or Company Administrator you can enroll students into courses and curriculums. Any content that is set to limited enrollment will require students to be enrolled manually or through a group enrollment. You may find that you want to enroll some or most members of a group, without enrolling the entire group.
To enroll part of a group in a course or curriculum:
- Navigate to the Learning tab.
- Select Authoring and from the dropdown menu, select My Courses & Curriculums.
- Search for the course or curriculum you'd like to enroll part of a group in, then select the 3 dots under actions then click Enroll Students.
- In the Enrolled Students section, click Enroll Students button (see screenshot below).
- A pop up window will appear, you can use the Find option to search for and select the users you'd like to enroll.
- Use the 'Filter By Group' dropdown to select which group you would like to view and click Search.
- Select each student you would like enroll using the check boxes on the left.
- Once your selection has been made, click Enroll Selected and return to the Enroll Student pop up.
- If you would like an invitation sent to your users, check the box next to 'Send Invitation Emails'.
- To enroll these students, click Submit at the bottom of the pop up window.