When students complete a course, you as a learning author can send them a certificate to show their completion. You can use a default certificate template or choose from any available custom certificate templates that your organization may have uploaded.
To select a certificate template for a course:
- Navigate to Learning.
- Select Authoring and then My Courses & Curriculums.
- Locate the desired course or curriculum and click the 3 vertical dots.
- Click Edit Course/Curriculum.
- Click the Completion Criteria tab.
- Click the dropdown beside 'Please select the certificate to be used for this course' under Completion Certificate.
- You can click Preview to generate a preview of the certificate.
- Click Submit to save changes.
How to Add a Custom Certificate to your Brainshark Site