The corrupted file will be created under the Author's My Content Tab if the conversion process gets interrupted when creating the new presentation. A message will shown in the thumbnail as in the highlighted screenshot below:
To delete the corrupted file(s):
- Switch from the thumbnail view to the grid view by clicking the grid icon on the right corner of this page (see screenshot below):
- Once in grid view, hover your mouse over the presentation line.
- Click three dots on right side column select Delete from the drop-down menu (see screenshot below):
- Press OK on the pop-up to remove this presentation permanently.
- Once the presentation is deleted, click on the four-square icon to switch back to the thumbnail view (see screenshot below):
How to Delete a Brainshark Presentation