Learning Authors and Administrators are able to set completion criteria similar to Presentations that control whether or not a student passes a Course.
To set Completion Criteria for a course:
- Navigate to Learning
- Click on Authoring > My Courses & Curriculums
- Search for the course, then click the 3 dots under actions, and select Edit Course
- Click the Completion Criteria Tab
- Here you can set your completion criteria requirements for
- Percentage of slides viewed: (0 - 100%)
- Percentage of audio played: (0 - 100%) We recommend setting percentage of audio played to 80% or less. Setting to 100% means that if the viewer misses even one second of the audio they will not achieve completion
- Test score needed to pass: (0 - 100%) only include this if you have added at least one question slide
- Click Submit on the right side to save your changes
How do I set up completion criteria for a Presentation?
How to add a custom Certificate to your Brainshark Site