Company Administrators can grant users access to store content in a personal authoring folder that is only visible to them by default. When a Personal Authoring Folder is created, the user automatically has viewing and authoring permissions to that folder.
Company Administrators can follow the below steps to set up a personal authoring folder.
- Select the Administration drop-down from the top right of your account.
- Select Manage Users from the green users card.
- Search for the user profile and select the three dots (ellipses) revealed by hovering over the user.
- Click Roles and Privileges from the dropdown three dots menu.
- Enable the slider next to Create a personal authoring folder for this user from the Presentation section.
- Click Submit to store changes moving forward.
- If the Create a personal authoring folder for this user is not shown, the user will first need the slider next to Author enabled.
- Company Administrators can also enable this option in bulk by entering a number "1" in column L of a Bulk User Upload spreadsheet.
- If desired, an Administrator can expand Viewing, Authoring, or Administrative folder permissions to other users from the Manage Folders section of Administration.