Learning Topics are used in Courses and Curricula as a way of categorizing Activities within Reporting. These topics can be added and edited by Company Administrators.
To add Learning Topics:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Click on Learning on the Left-Hand Settings Menu.
- Click Learning Topics in the menu on the left.
- Click the Add button to create a New learning topic, type the topic in the text box.
- Select Save in the top right to keep any changes made on this page.
- Existing topics can either have a Subtopic added, Edited, or Deleted from the menu using the respective button.
- If an existing Topic is removed, any courses or curricula associated with that topic will remain unaffected and switch to not having any topic until a new one is assigned.
- You are able to delete topic(s) by clicking the checkbox to the left of the existing topic, and clicking the red delete bin that will replace the "Add" button.