If you are using the Microsoft Edge browser, you are able to download and install the Brainshark Screen Recorder Chrome extension.
To download the Screen Recorder on Edge, you'll first need to allow extensions from other stores, then you'll be able to add and use the extension.
In order to enable and install the Brainshark Screen recorder extension in Edge:
- Open your Edge browser and click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select the extensions option.
- In the bottom left corner, toggle the switch next to "Allow extensions from other stores."
- Log in to Brainshark and navigate to your coaching activity.
- Click the Record Your Screen option.
- Click Chrome Extension.
- Click Add Chrome Extension.
- On the window that pops up, click the Brainshark Screen recorder then click Add to Chrome.
- Confirm the addition on the resulting pop up and click Add extension.
- Return to Brainshark and refresh your page.
- When you click the Chrome Extension option on your coaching activity, it will now allow you to select your audio and video devices and click record.