Upon logging into a Brainshark account, end-users may see an option to share links to a presentation through the Home tab.
To Disable this access:
- Locate the presentation in the account.
- Select the pencil icon to enter the Edit Mode.
- Select the Options tab.
- Check the box for E-mail Invitations to view presentation.
- Press Save to store changes moving forward.
- This setting will also provide access to share the presentation through the Outlook Plugin.
- If the user profile has Folder Administrator or Company Administrator permissions they would still have access to share the content from the Home page.
Why can't I share this presentation through the outlook plugin?