Content Authors, Company Administrators, and Folder Administrators (with content editing privileges) can update the author image, author name, and title on a presentation.
To update the Content Author's image, name, and title on a presentation:
- In My Content, enter the Edit mode of a presentation
- Select My Media Library from the Things you can do menu
- Under the Photos tab, click Add Photo to add your new image
- Once the image is loaded, enter the Presenter Name and Presenter Title or leave blank if desired
- Click the Apply button.
- Continue to remain in the Edit mode of the presentation and click Manage Slides from the Things you can do menu.
- For Slide Number 1, click Edit (pencil icon).
- In the Slide properties tab, under Author select the radio dial for Use image library.
- In the dropdown, select the desired image.
- To apply the Author image to all slides of the presentation, check the setting Apply author to all remaining slides. Note: leaving this unchecked will apply the image only to the selected slide.
- Click the Save or Apply.