As an author, you may want to have a video play side-by-side with your presentation. This can be done using the Manage Video Sync feature.
To add a video to play alongside your presentation:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of your presentation
- Select Manage Video Sync from the menu on the left
- Upload your video file by either clicking in the box and selecting a file, or dragging your file into the box on the left
- Once your video is converted, it will appear on the left. You can adjust the ratio between the video and your presentation using the bar at the top. Additionally, you can choose if you would like to be adjustable by your viewer.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
*Note: Any video uploaded here will be synced with your entire presentation, meaning you cannot have a video synced with only certain slides. If you're only looking to sync video to a portion of your presentation's slides, we recommend creating a separate presentation containing only the slides you'd like your video to speak over.