As an Author or a Company Administrator, you can add slide notes to your presentation. If you included slides notes in your original PowerPoint file, they will be uploaded to your presentation. You can also add or edit slide notes for your slides individually after it is in Brainshark.
To add or edit slide notes:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of your presentation
- Select Manage Slides from the Things you can do menu on the left side of the screen
- Find the slide you'd like to add slide notes for, and select Edit under that slide
- In the Slides Notes box, you can add or edit the notes
- Click Save to save your changes