As a Content Author, or Company Administrator, you may want to generate a QR code that can be used to share your presentation.
To generate a QR code from the Content tab:
- Select the Content tab.
- Search for the desired presentation.
- Continue with the steps below for either the Card or List view:
If you have the Card view enabled:
- Hover your mouse over the desired presentation card, and select the Share icon.
- A window will launch. Select QR code from the top menu options.
- Select Copy QR Code.
If you have the List view enabled:
- Hover your mouse over the desired presentation line, and select the three dots (ellipses) to the right.
- Select Share from the drop-down menu
To generate a QR code from the Edit mode of a presentation:
- Navigate the Edit mode of the presentation.
- On the Presentation Properties page, select the Embed button under the current address box (see screenshot below).
- On the pop up window, select QR code at the top.
- You can copy and paste the code from here.
*Note: You can generate a high resolution image by selecting the "For a high res image suitable for print material, click here" option at the bottom of the QR code pop up window.