If you would like to track who is viewing a presentation by being notified with detailed information on each user's view, you will be able to by activating view receipts.
To activate View Receipts on a presentation:
- Select Edit on the Presentation
- On the Presentation Properties tab, scroll down and enable the Notify Me when this Presentation is Viewed checkbox
- Next to Send viewing receipt to, enter the e-mail address(es) you would like to be notified when a user views the presentation
- When entering multiple e-mail addresses into this field, separate the addresses with a comma
- Next to the setting Send receipt, select when you would like the address(es) listed to be notified. This can be either:
- After Viewing Ends
- Before Viewing Ends
- Both Before and After Viewing
- Select Save
NOTE: To deactivate view receipts on a presentation, you can by deselecting the checkbox next to the setting Notify Me when this Presentation is Viewed and selecting Save.