Sometimes authors need to convert a course into a presentation. For example, they created a course but now they want to export it as SCORM. You cannot download SCORM from a course, so you need to convert it to a presentation.
Content Authors can create a presentation using one blank PowerPoint slide as a placeholder, then use the Merge Content tool.
To convert a course into a presentation:
- Select your My Content tab, then click Create.
- Upload a blank 1 slide PPT file (this is a placeholder).
- Click Skip audio generation for now when prompted.
- Click Merge Content in the Things you can do menu.
- Click Search for presentation.
- Locate the course that you will take the content from (you can search for it by Title, Folder, or Presentation ID#), then click on the title once you locate it.
- Click the 1st slide in the Left Table (source content), scroll to the last slide, hold the SHIFT key, then click the last slide (this should select all slides).
- Click Copy in the middle of both tables.
- Click the first slide in the table on the right (the placeholder PPT slide).
- Click Remove Slide & Audio.
- Click Submit.
Note: External SCORM courses, sessions, or Learning activities cannot be converted to a presentation.