Any slide added to a presentation or course in Brainshark (PowerPoint, video, question, etc.) can be reordered at any time in any order. Authors can use "drag and drop" functionality to rearrange these slides while editing their content
To change slide order:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of your content.
- Select Manage Slides from the 'Things you can do' panel on the left-hand side.
- Hover over the slide box you wish to move until you see a green icon appear in the top-left corner (see below):
- Click and hold this icon, then move your mouse to drag the slide to its new location. When you release the mouse button, the slide will be positioned in its new location.
- Repeat Steps 3-4 for any additional slides you wish to reorder.
- Click Save/Apply when finished to submit your changes.
Users can also use the arrows option to move slides up or down manually - just press the "up" arrow to move the slide up one slot, and the "down" arrow to move the slide down one slot. Be sure to press Save or Apply when finished with your changes.
Note: It is highly recommended that Authors make copies of all presentations before performing any modifications. To learn how to copy your presentation, visit the article linked here: Copying a presentation