Brainshark allows presentations to be re-purposed or updated on a slide by slide basis. If you need to update slides on your presentation, instead of reloading your entire PowerPoint file, separate, rename and save the updated slides from your original presentation.
Log into your Brainshark site and upload the updated slides as a separate presentation. Edit your original presentation and use Merge Content to modify your original presentation with your updated slides. The slides can then be updated without changing the audio.
Remember to make a copy of your presentation prior to making any changes
- Correct the slide(s) in your original PowerPoint presentation
- Upload it to Brainshark as a separate presentation, title it Replacement Slides
- Make a copy of your original presentation
- Click Edit on your original presentation
- Click on Merge Content. Merging content allows you to replace or copy slides, audio, and attachments between presentations
- Press the Search for Presentation button and choose the presentation you just uploaded
- Select the slide from left, its corresponding slide on the right and press the Replace Image button.
- If you’re satisfied and want to save your changes, press Submit
- Delete the Replacement Slides presentation
Please review our Merging Content document for more information: