After recording audio with a microphone/headset in Brainshark using a Chrome browser, if your audio speeds up or slows down this is typically caused by the hardware acceleration setting.
To turn off the hardware acceleration setting:
- On the top right corner of the Chrome browser, select the three dots menu option.
- From the menu, select Settings.
- In the Setting Tab, on the left side, select Advanced, then select Accessibility.
- Disable the Use hardware acceleration when available setting in the System section if this is enabled (see below):
- Click Relaunch next to this setting toggle to reload your browser and try recording again to see if this resolves the issue.