Coaching Activity creators and Company Administrators can take a participant’s Coaching Activity submission and save it as a new Presentation.
How to save a coaching submission as a presentation:
- In Coaching, locate the desired Coaching Activity.
- Access the Leaderboard by either:
- Clicking on the Leaderboard icon
- Clicking on the title of the Coaching Activity and then click To Leaderboard located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Once in the Leaderboard, click the Table icon in the upper-right corner. This will display the submissions in a table view rather than a thumbnail view.
- Click the Save Selected as New Content button.
- For the newly created presentation, enter the following in the window that appears:
- Folder. Ensure you select a folder that participants have Viewer permissions to view content.
- Active status
- Discoverable by search setting
- Click the Create button.
- The Coaching Challenge will need to be visible on the leaderboard to convert into a Presentation. Please see the accompanying article under the Relevant Articles and Training Videos section.
- If the Coaching Challenge doesn't have a leaderboard enabled, you can download the coaching submission (please see this article on how to do it: How to download a Coaching submission) and upload it as a presentation.