If you would like participants in a coaching activity to be assessed on written activities, you can enable the option to have participants submit text-based responses to an activity. Only users with the User Privilege to create Coaching Activities can enable this option.
To enable a text-based submission type:
- Navigate to Coaching
- Click the red “+” button on the right-hand side and select New Activity
- In the upper right-hand corner, select Settings
- In the left-hand menu, select Submission
- Enable the setting Upload a Document
- Select OK
- Complete creating the activity
- Press Send
- Machine Analysis does not apply to documents.
- You can edit a previously created activity and add the text-based submission type as long as no user has submitted a response to this activity. If a user has submitted a response, in any format, to this activity, this will lock the submission settings to the activity.