If you are a participant in a Coaching Activity and are required to record your screen via the Brainshark Chrome Extension on your Mac computer, you may need to make sure that your computer's security settings allow screen recording through your Chrome browser.
To enable this setting:
- Click the apple icon on the Top Left corner of your computer and select System Preferences.
- Click on Security & Privacy:
- Select the Privacy tab and find Screen Recording (macOS 10.14+)
- If it is not already enabled, make sure to allow access to Google Chrome by marking the checkbox next to the app.
- Click the padlock icon on the bottom-left to submit your changes (see below):
- Restart your Chrome browser.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos:
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.