If you need to restrict access to presentations after a certain date, content authors, Folder Administrators and Company Administrators can set an expiration date & time for the presentation. Warning emails alerting users when a presentation is set to expire can also be configured.
To Set an Expiration for a Presentation:
- Open the edit mode of the presentation
- Click the Security tab
- Check the box next to the setting, Set an expiration date
- Enter an Expiration Date
- Select the Expiration Time (Time is set to US Eastern Time)
- Enter each email address (separate addresses with commas) that should receive the expiration warning.
- Click the Save or Apply button to save your changes.