Coaching Activities with Machine Analysis enabled allow the creator to define the number of attempts allowed for submissions. When a participant reaches this limit, the message "You have reached the maximum number of retries" shows in the submission window.
If you are a participant receiving this message:
- You will need the assistance of the Coaching Administrator to re-invite you into the activity
If you are the content creator:
- For a Standalone Coaching Activity
- Navigate to Coaching
- Edit the Activity
- Under Participants, remove the user
- Click Sent in the bottom right
- Navigate back and add back that user
- Click Send in the bottom right
- For a Course as a Coaching Activity
- Navigate to Learning
- Edit the Course and navigate to Enrolled Students
- Under student enrollments, mark the student you wish to have re-attempt the activity
- Click Remove Student(s)
- Confirm the message and the removal of the enrollment
- Add the student back by clicking Enroll Student(s)
- For Learning content, If the student enrollment status is Complete, you must first re-enroll the student to reset their enrollment status to "Enrolled" before it can be deleted.
- If the student is being enrolled via a Group or Curriculum automatically, they must first be either removed from the group or curriculum for it to allow the enrollment to be removed before automatically re-enrolling.
How to Create a Coaching Activity with Machine Analysis
As a coaching participant, how many chances do I have to complete the activity?