Course authors, as well as Learning and Company Administrators, are able to designate .ics calendar invites to be sent to session participants when they create or edit a course session. This will allow the participant to easily add the event to any external calendars.
To Send a Calendar Invite With the Course Session Registration Email:
- Navigate to the Learning tab
- Click on Authoring > My Courses & Curriculums
- Set the desired filters (All Items/Courses/Curriculums) and Created by: (Me/My Organization)
- Locate the content and under the Actions column click Manage Sessions
- Select the desired session and check the box for Include course calendar event (.ICS file) with invitation (see screenshot)
- Click the Save icon