Learning Authors are able to enable a setting to email a copy of the certificate of completion to the Group Managers of users who have met completion for Courses and Curriculums, in addition to the user. This will send a copy of that certificate to the manager(s) of all groups that the user belongs to.
To enable this setting:
- Find the Course or Curriculum that you'd like to enable the feature for and click Edit.
- Click the Certification tab.
- Make sure the Email Certificate option is set to Yes.
- Mark the Send copy to Group Manager(s) checkbox.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- This setting is only available for content in Learning and is not available for presentations.
- This setting will not only send a copy of the completion certificate to the managers of the group(s) enrolled, but will also send a copy to all group managers of all groups that the enrolled student belongs to.
- This setting will not send a copy of the completion certificate to the manager listed in a user's profile.